Bonjour mon amour!
A few months ago whilst travelling, I stopped in France for a week. This was my first trip to Paris and I could never have predicted how much I would fall in love with this city. The time I spent here flew past all too quickly and I honestly think I could spend the rest of my life wandering stoned streets, dining in cafes and staring shamelessly at gorgeous French men.
Some of my favourite memories:
– Shopping along the Champs-Élysées
– Standing at the summit of the Eiffel Tower at midnight just as the lights began
– Attempting to be just the right amount of tipsy and lost in order to reenact ‘Midnight In Paris.’
– French bread, cheese, baguettes and nutella crepes
– Trying snails for the first time and pretending to love them for the waiter
– Exploring Montmartre and discovering the cafe from the film ‘Amelie’
– Locking away some love on the Pont des Arts
– Visiting Versailles and wandering the immaculate gardens
Here are some of the beautiful things I saw whilst in the city of love.
As you can see it was so easy to fall in love with a city like Paris, and now I plan to live there for a few months in 2014. For this reason I am learning to speak French!
After Paris I caught the train over to London where I also spent a week exploring. I will post some of my London adventures later this week.
Avec amour, Kate xx